Supernatural Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Supernatural Romania

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

About Supernatural

In jos 
+2
ruffs
Dark.Colour.Of.Love
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
Dark.Colour.Of.Love
Admin
Dark.Colour.Of.Love

feminin Fecioara Bivol
Data nasterii : 20/09/1997
Data de inscriere : 10/09/2010
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Undeva unde lumea va exista la infinit...
Joburi/Distractii : Write&Sing
Stare de spirit : Zambeste!Maine poate fi mai rau !

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptyDum Oct 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Un test care cuprinde cateva intrebari din serialul Supernatural.
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/2JoIkLe/The-Supernatural-Quiz
Sus In jos
https://supernaturaltv.forumgratuit.ro
ruffs

ruffs

feminin Mesaje : 8
Data de inscriere : 25/10/2010

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptyLun Oct 25, 2010 10:49 pm

All but OBSESSED

You know everything from every little detail to the big things. You completely understand everything that goes on in that show. I bet that you even blog about it. It wouldn't surprise me if you wrote your own versions of it either. After all obsessed is obsessed no matter how you try to deny it. So be proud that you are of the few people that do know this show inside and probably out.

dur=)))))))))))))))))
Sus In jos
ToxicBlood

ToxicBlood

feminin Pesti Sobolan
Data nasterii : 02/03/1996
Data de inscriere : 02/10/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Craiova
Stare de spirit : Changeable

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptyMar Oct 26, 2010 3:33 pm

All but OBSESSED

You know everything from every little detail to the big things. You completely understand everything that goes on in that show. I bet that you even blog about it. It wouldn't surprise me if you wrote your own versions of it either. After all obsessed is obsessed no matter how you try to deny it. So be proud that you are of the few people that do know this show inside and probably out.

Pai da? Cum altcumva?=)) <3
Sus In jos
Blacky

Blacky

feminin Balanta Cocos
Data nasterii : 10/10/1993
Data de inscriere : 06/11/2010
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Maybe from Hell..or Heaven?

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptySam Noi 06, 2010 4:16 am

All but OBSESSED

Sus In jos
Dean's Girl

Dean's Girl

Data de inscriere : 07/11/2010

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptyMier Noi 10, 2010 1:16 am

Sus In jos
Katharine

Katharine

feminin Mesaje : 10
Data de inscriere : 02/12/2010

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural EmptyJoi Dec 02, 2010 3:20 am

All but OBSESSED

About Supernatural 57719
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

About Supernatural Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: About Supernatural   About Supernatural Empty

Sus In jos

About Supernatural
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Supernatural Quiz
» Which Supernatural character are you?
» Which Supernatural Villain Are You? (BuddyTV quiz)
» Which Supernatural Character Are You? (BuddyTV quiz)
» Which Supernatural Angel Are You? (BuddyTV quiz)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Supernatural Romania :: Weekend :: Quiz-uri-
Mergi direct la: